Every Green Garden Florist gift bouquet is personally hand-delivered by an industry professional, and we make every effort to deliver your order as quickly as possible.
Most of our products can be delivered the same day. To assure same-day delivery, orders must be received before 11:00 a.m. , Monday - Saturdays. Orders received after that time may be delivered the following day.
Regretfully, we are unable to guarantee time of delivery to rural route addresses, hotels, hospitals, military bases or cemeteries. To request a specific delivery time, please type it into the Special Instructions field during checkout. We will do our best to accommodate your preferences.
During the holidays and specific days like Valentine's Day and Mother's Day deliveries may be made as late as 9:00 p.m. .
Before major holidays, we recommend that you place your orders at least five days in advance.
Delivery to Hospitals
The florists in our Teleflora network are experienced at making deliveries to hospitals. When placing your order, please be sure to include the hospital name and telephone number, the name of the recipient and room number or ward of the recipient.
Teleflora will send your gift bouquet in accordance with facility procedures, as most hospitals do not allow florists to personally deliver to individual rooms. Please note that many ICU patients are not permitted to receive flowers. Please check with the hospital before placing your order.
Recipient Not Available
If you have specific instructions for the delivery of your gift bouquet, please note them in the Special Delivery Instructions field during checkout. In all other cases, if the recipient is not at home when the neighborhood florist attempts a delivery, they will either:
- Call the recipient to schedule an appropriate delivery time
- Leave a note on the recipient's door asking them to contact the florist to schedule a delivery time
- Leave the arrangement in a covered, secure area of the home (porch, garage, or other entrance)
- Leave the gift bouquet with a neighbor and place a message on the recipient's door with this information
- For business deliveries, if the business is closed or not accepting deliveries, delivery will be attempted the next business day. During the holidays deliveries may be made as late as 5p.m.
Please note: the florist may call the recipient to schedule delivery.